STK 0.00% 10.5¢ strickland metals limited

Understanding AYR

1. 9 Posts.
    AYR junkies,

I'm interested in investing long term in AYR because of the nearlology to COB and HAV and the potential upside from Cobalt in general in the next few years. The share price is cheap because of how speculative the whole thing is so i am aware of the risks but perhaps you could help answer a few of my questions below.

A couple of things have me hesitating in terms of pulling the trigger and making a decent purchase include.

1) the main focus seems to be on the Horse Well gold project as opposed to the Ophara in the near term. Therefore perhaps Ophara will end up not really getting the focus (i.e. money) it should in terms of trying to get something to market in the next few years.
    2) Ophara grades of Cobalt seem to be inferior (I heard the MD quote between 0.1 to 0.15% in a presentation that is on their website - these are below the levels of their neighbors if i understand correctly). It seems like their exploration has been very immature at this stage so perhaps these numbers are more a symptom of not really developing a detailed understanding of the asset that they are sitting on.

If you were keen on investing based on the cobalt story is there enough potential upside here or would my money be better placed investing in something more directly associated with Cobalt?

Thanks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $187.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $108.2K 1.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 559377 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 155000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.