BHP 0.48% $41.08 bhp group limited

IMHO this stock appears to have more upside--oil is the enigma...

1. 894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    IMHO this stock appears to have more upside--oil is the enigma but i have a very radical opinion on what is happening in that space (just my opinion) the U S uses roughly 19 mboe per day,shale oilers are now supplying roughly half that.Now the conspiracy,Saudi Arabia has 2 exports--oil and radicals,about 18 months ago the shale oilers were producing close to these levels of oil,Saudi pumped more oil,result--price driven down to 30 a barrel.A great many shalers went bust,a great many more were carried by the banks,who would have lost everything if they called in the debt.It appears to me,we are approaching that point again--its in the long term interests of OPEC to manipulate the price to let the shalers risk going out on a verg long plank again as the bankers are unlikely to carry them through a down cycle again.Also be aware the shale rigs generally have a very short well life,virtually a lot of straws in the same glass.Is it just me,or is history repeating itself?it usually does--cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.08
Change
0.195(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $209.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$41.13 $41.24 $41.01 $66.67M 1.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1880 $41.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.08 3562 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.