understanding buddhism, page-24

1. 6,572 Posts.
    ddzx

Firstly - often misrepresented is an exaggeration - I have misrepresented the Buddha only a couple of times.

Does the Buddha inspire me. More than you could imagine.

Do I worship the Buddha. Not for a second.

Yes I am a fool, moving from foolhood to basic ignorance and beyond as I choose a more generalised path than yourself.

The Buddha offered to mankind a teaching that if followed can bring the greatest benefit to one in this physical world of existence. It is a teaching that delivers one to a state of detachment. The perfect state in which one is prepared for death. Buddha did not waste time trying to describe any aspect of life beyond physical death because there is not a single word that can describe such a moment. There is not a single word that can describe the Creative Essence which is neither plural nor singular, up or down, is not God like and thus ones energies are better served in the here and now, living in the present to the best of one's ability.

Did I not say that Jesus and the Buddha are different. When you went to school did you imagine your kindergarten teacher an idiot and the year 12 maths teacher a genius? They were likely of a similar standard, just ascribing the correct method of education for their specific level of student.

I don't care what Hindus think or Buddhists or for that matter, Christians.

Don't imagine for one second I am afraid of a teaching such as the Buddhas. I do not care a single jot if when I die I become nothingness. I'm far more concerned about being something. The Buddha prepared the enlightened for the something.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.