LYC 1.39% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

Understanding CJ...

1. 1,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    I normally do not take the time to read posts’ from HC members who I have on ignore but it came to my attention that CJ is posting insinuations and misinformation concerning both myself and employees of Lynas. I was directed to one of CJ’s posts’ which called into question the integrity of certain employees at Lynas and to that end I would like to set the record straight and relate a quick story concerning CJ…

About seven years back I had chance to meet a gentleman on another US message board who at the time seemed knowledgeable on Lynas and shared some good observations on LYC issues. In a manner of course I suggested to this gentleman that he join the Hot Copper board and share his contributions…

Unfortunately that gentleman was none other than ContraryJ, otherwise known as CJ, and like the British who infamously brought rabbits to Oz back in 1859, I feel responsible for making a grave mistake that penalizes everyone, nearly everyday…

To that end I would like to clear up a few of CJ’s misconceptions. First of all he did indeed come to my home in the Colorado mountains (US) as he often claims, but only after he contacted me and said he was in town and was hungry. As I am a a nice guy at heart, I invited CJ into to my home for dinner…

CJ finally showed up in a rusty white 1999 Ford Falcon with the good headlight taped in with yellow duct tape and a passenger door that wouldn’t quite close. He called it a classic, it was a junk…

Over dinner at the house, CJ was trying to assure me he invented hysteresis (an electrical engineering phenomena) and he considered himself to be more creative than Nikola Tesla. After bragging for quite a while about how Lynas was doomed within a year, CJ finally insulted my wife and I felt obligated to show him the door. On the way out he spun some tale about being a volunteer disabled ski instructor and considered himself a pillar in the community dedicated to helping those who are less fortunate…

The bottom lime is that CJ is a wannabe engineer who’s primary purpose is to embarrass or humiliate anyone he can find with his dangerous insinuations and constant misinformation. I have great trepidations in responding to this idle drivel but when the integrity of myself or anyone connected to Lynas is called into question, I feel I need to correct the record both on my behalf and on the behalf of the exceptional staff at Lynas...

I realize my comments will not change a thing as far at the Lynas board is concerned however I must discredit CJ as a news source and defend both myself, and in in particular the folks at Lynas who actually use integrity as their North Star. Indeed the progress on the C&L facility is real and despite CJ’s contention that the site is populated by cardboard facades enhanced by smoke and mirrors, great progress is being made in Kalgoorlie every day…

Perhaps someday Hot Copper will recognize that CJ continuously spreads false information and HC will then take steps to correct this unusual problem however in the meantime I feel it is important that CJ is exposed for the toxic nature of his personality and his postings...

Once again I apologize for introducing the CJ virus to the Hot Copper board and I sincerely hope the Australia people will forgive me and invite me back to this wonderful country next year. In the meantime many of us understand the value of quality due diligence and most of us realize the effectiveness of the ignore button which works reasonably well... JMHO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.090(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.58 $6.51 $14.95M 2.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $6.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 6919 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.55
  Change
0.090 ( 1.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.53 $6.58 $6.51 732559
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.