FFG 14.3% 1.2¢ fatfish group limited

.I think you are correct in deciphering information as given us/...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    .I think you are correct in deciphering information as given us/ FFG owns 19.9% direct in smart funding and is 50.1% shareholder in Abelco AB of which has 58.8% of Smartfunding's holding in their portfolio so FFG has an indirect interest of say 29.4% of Abelco's shareh0lding - FFG would not obtain charges from their Abeloco holdings but hold the shares of Abelco.

FFG have the option of buying out a remaining shareholder of Smartfunding in 6 Months I believe. Smartfunding will will be funded directly from investors (Crowdfunding) who will take much of the risk but high interest. Abelco AB and FFG will receive charges from setting up costs and would be apportioned to their actual shareholdings in Smartfunding, not in each other.

FFG 19.95% currently but will grow in time.It's early days yet The Smartfunding model is in its embryonic stage and is now being valued as such by the market as they slowly try to understand the concept and adjust I don't know where it will settle. Just an opinion on how I view it and the model has to be understood as it moves in stages. Investors should also study Abelco AB. FFG will build the model in time frames.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $44.16K 3.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5136802 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 119193 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.