RNU 8.33% 9.1¢ renascor resources limited

@newbieinvestorGents,I completely agree with your take on the...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

@newbieinvestor

Gents,

I completely agree with your take on the conflict of interest present in regards to the Hartleys report. By no means would I consider their valuation gospel but for the purpose of providing our new friend Investor^Pro with an introduction to company valuation, it is a reasonable starting point. But you two are completey correct (and i should have mentioned it myself) in saying that there is something off about a brokerage house that issues a buy recommendation and then proceeds to slam the stock with the Clarkes shares. To play devils advicate, Hartleys can hardly deny the request to sell shares if a client demands them to. With that in mind their valuation is a tad more credible (big emphasis on 'tad'). If I recall correctly their report issued in June last year had a 12 month sp target of 0.037, one could argue that without the Clarkes slamming this stock at every opportunity it could easily be there by now never mind in 2 months time. All that being said, I dont think you need 50 page report to see the gap in fundamental value and the current SP. I have been accummulating at the 2c mark as I firmly believe that us long term holders will have our day. Cheers Sum (HC wont let me line down anymore for some reason. apologies for the wall of text)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.007(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $231.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.1¢ 8.2¢ $612.4K 7.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102049 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 389492 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.