CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Jantimont,I cant answer your question but I can give you insight...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Jantimont,

I cant answer your question but I can give you insight into why I believe the modelling used for the jorc resource was flawed.

I'm going back to a conversation I had over 6 months ago at the agm. If anyone can add to this it would really be appreciated.

The modelling used by the consultants was similar to that used for nuggety gold deposits. In block formation.

The problem with this modelling is it underestimates the trend of an orebody, and it dilutes high grade hits.

For example if the drill hit a metre of cu assaying at 6%, by the time the modelling took information from 64 other key readings around that assay it would be diluted down. The maximum number of high grade readings that could be applied was 6 out of the 64. Hence a much lower avge reading.

If an orebody swerved which alot of the Rocklands deposit does this would be exasperated by taking less then 6 of the high grade readings.

Also, if an orebody was passed at 30 metres depth then straight under at 100m at depth it would only calculate the halo around these hits and deem there was no or little copper in the middle, even though you knew it was the same orebody.

Now you can understand why Cdu was keen to do more infill drilling to allay the discrepancy.

I dont know how the consultants will revise or look at their modelling, but rest assured one thing, like I stated before the last thing they want is to be inaccurate.

mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.