AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Is the OT agreement that important? Yes it will give the SP a...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Is the OT agreement that important? Yes it will give the SP a boost but if I look at the current OZ producing miners, all of them either shut down production or make a loss on production. So the floor price on those OT does not protect miners as they appear on the announcements. The finer detail of OT could be quite loose to say the least or the buyers are not really sticking to their commitment on pricing, hard to say, but has to be one of these two choices.

Is it a good time to sign an OT now? I will wait for another three months at least if cash is enough for another six months. The Li price is just starting to the upturn (last week, China market Li carbonate price all went up by 1000-2000 RMB/ton on top of the rise in early November) , so signing an OT now entails a lower floor price for sure. I will wait until a higher Li price and better sentiment for Li and EV, so that when I need to finance the project, less dilution on current shareholders.

We have all been paying attention to electric vehicles, but know much less about the energy storage (household unit, 5G base station and power generation) and electric ship markets (Chinese are building 5000 ton cargo ships since last year which have apparently 30% less operation costs) . Both sectors are very much on par with EV sector in size terms. So, the smart thing to do is to ignore the daily SP and stay calm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.