AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Understanding lithium demand, page-1313

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Can AVZ Break it? Wouldn’t that be exciting

There is a risk to Brazzaville officials allowing corruption to take place. The costs can be high on investment appetite so it doesn’t pay.

Thats the lesson the Congolese habe learned as they ice their way to improved governance. Being a democracy means a degree of incompatibility with CCP ultimately. The US though is a hobbled democracy with its gerrymandering electoral college. Hillary Clinton for once addressed it as a relic to be cancelled.

So while I have not followed closely the IO plays, there will be some confirmation bias towards Aussies being hard done by and it’s an opportunity for politicians to ride it for all its worth in the news cycle, so there’s also a potential for aN undertow of secrets as well

In other words look at the relationships Felix Tshisekedi has fostered. Has he been to Beijing? What were and re his diplomatic priorities? In short map out who FT engages compared to his predecessor.

Also note tantalex habe failed to get access to the tailings. And CATL executives have invested there so their influence is or can be exaggerated just by noting that track record

times have changed for a better relationship with West is what I can see from my research.

having said that, the US has catch up to do under Biden
    Rodney Hooper today sees under Biden a rush of capital to new energy projects.

Chinese will keep exploiting weakness like all capable powers try to do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.