AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Understanding lithium demand, page-1324

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

With PASBOZ’s post (I did read this on the PLS threadyesterday, however never game to repost an article that mentions PLS mostly inhere)

Roskill believes cathode producers willcontinue to favor nickel-rich cathodes going forward, leading to a 61% increasein hydroxide demand in 2021 and supporting an upward trend in prices forlithium hydroxide.

And Scarpa’s analysis of conversions around whatYibin's spodumene needs are in totality: Post #: 49909026,

Rather than the Canadian results being key, whilst important,surely the bigger key........ is the race to be positioned to supply?

Scarpa, you have highlighted most recently and more thanbefore, your view with regards timeframe for commencing mine construction.

where IYO, for AVZ needs to start mid-2021 (you also highlighted this well BEFORE the article PASBOZ and other articles of similar ilk have been flying around in the past week.

IMO, it will be either the “perfect storm” or “bust” regardingthe anticipated announcements between now and mid this year. "They" really do need to be the catalyst, Q3 - Q4 - to mine construction.

I get the demand-supply scenario, so not having a crack… (ok, yes I am)… AVZ’s track record formissing deadlines (softer approach now) leaves ample room for improvement….

NOW surely is not the tim for delays??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.