AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

All from Wikipedia. Last time I was at University you could not...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    All from Wikipedia. Last time I was at University you could not reference from Wikipedia but any how let’s go with what you have. DRC is a pure Dictatorship! If you think Kim Jung Un from North Korea who does absolutely no business whatsoever with the west , The DRC makes North Korea and him look like a Kindergarten. Although DRC will do business with some western countries you need some serious money and manpower to get anything moving to shovel ready!

The DRC Dictator Félix Tshisekedi makes North Korea look like a kindergarten! Dictator Felix Tshisekedi would take great pleasure in Taking AVZ for a ride and draining AVZ out of as much money as possible until he hands the Mine over to China it’s the inevitable and it happens time and time again in African countries a lot less volatile than the DRC especially in Africa DYOR .

China will do absolutely anything in there power to get a hold of any resources especially in the most corrupt continent and country on the Planet! Keep in mind China has there belt road initiative and it’s going to need a lot of resources to build! More resources means more control and more money it’s that black and white!

China has the money and manpower to get that huge underdeveloped Lithium deposit off the ground 10x Times quicker than AVZ and it’s not even up for debate . And your living in a pipe dream if you think otherwise stop being so gullible.

No doubt Africa has possibly the richest and largest untapped resources on the planet , having the money and Man power is a totally different story. No financial institutions will back AVZ because it’s a huge SOVEREIGN RISK !

So stop with all the nonsense dream talk and face reality! AVZ is not going ahead without China! DYOR! TIER 1 mining Australia Companies and Sites only PLS is a great start for a very undervalued and very strong and well developed world first class Lithium mining company. DYOR TIERS 1 only:-) Have a wonderful Mother’s Day ! love you mum :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.