AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

More and more, western giants are going public about doing...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3666/3666077-e4ad0ca3fd627dbfcc8d2e382c9b2cbe.jpg

More and more, western giants are going public about doing business in DRC. The ‘trick’ for Congolesi, if you note they are surrounded approximately 97% of land mass, is they need to balance Powers around them for geostrategic considerations. Likewise when it comes to governance they have tasted the bitter pill of ‘unilateralism’ hence when they govern it is a catholic affair. This is a young democracy. A little more patiencr required because while not guaranteed, Manono is in line to service an in-country proposal for refining and manufacturing battery materials in RDC. Who is a good partner? Koreans see the opportunity, but the Chinese, whether Coober Pedy or Congo, are early birds in any terrain. Besides that, there is the capricious EU regime, and it’s ESG mandates, all this bodes well for multilateral partnerships in RDC, to electrify Africa and intercontinentally. AVZ’s relationship with Congolese is an asset not just to AVZ, but to everyone involved in supply chains connected to the resources. My HKTD says, the intersection and flow of traffic to pass through a green light, is not far away. I wouldn’t sweat the ‘imminence’. The company is being more prudent as it navigates the Kinshada roadworks. Nor would I puff air into the ember of a hostile TO. Isn’t it remarkable Yibin shareholders Mr Pei and CATL JV-ied before mining license?

The TIA proposal of 10mtpa with Chinese (CATL EU clients/partners watching) now involved in planning via Dathcom, is super exciting to say the least. For those who still ponder TO, I can envisage that well into demonstration of concept into practice. very expensive, and probably unsuccessful once the kaching starts with sales

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.