AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"How long do we give Felix, i am yet to see a single strand of...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1586
    "How long do we give Felix, i am yet to see a single strand of evidence that he will do anything, i sincerely hope u are correct but judging on past performance my confidence is extremely low....."

Good question Tyson, I think those being honest here really dont know for sure, I've listened like everyone here over the past 20 mths to all the different theories about how this might playout some more plausible than others but the fact is its impossible to be sure one way or the other, theres just to many factors (balls in the air) imo.

Some as you know say AVZ is doomed, zero payment to SH, some like me think that is unlikely but like you we say fine when will this end....
    I guess the only guy now that is likely to decide about whether AVZ are forced to go for the throat being sueing for billions (which will take considerable time) is President Felix at the end of the day.
    As much as Felix has clearly allowed this behaviour by bad actors to roll on during his watch for the last 20 mths he hasnt been prepared to say F off AVZ.

Politically I suspect he would like to show the world that the DRC is changing its ways as he can see that the old ways are simply cancer for his people's futures in joining the rest of the civilised world where a hard days work ensures fair and reasonable rewards for all, not just a few corrupt tossers that feel entitled. He has been in a very difficult position like many pollies find themselves often in wanting to do the right thing for the betterment of their people but trapped by past decisions that are difficult to change and one stay alive and two stay in power its a game/strategy of massage as your enemies for change can see what your upto the minute you begin to change course.

So far as AVZ is concerned, for Felix in the past it would have been easier if AVZ would just roll over take a tummy rub like a good little dog and Felix would have way, way, less pressure on him, is my thought, however, Nigel is smart, shrewd and a mongrel that knows whats right and whats going on imo, that's not to say he hasn't made mistakes undoubtedly he has.

For me it still comes down to does Felix want to be on the hook for billions of dollars in compensation to help China secure the manono deposit and more of the same for his people or does he say enough is enough!

Its a new term starting now so lets just see how much ticker he has to do what he said he would do for the betterment of his people.
    China have had their go imo.

SYcool.png have a grt day tyson and all other AVZrs doing it tough at this time through no fault of there own, imo.

Last edited by Super yacht: 02/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.