AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Today was some confirmation that Huayou want to be actively...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

Today was some confirmation that Huayou want to be actively involved.

My Hong Kong taxi driver seems to be saying that, this news is diplomatic, that Huayou invested early on confuses some Chinese groups, whether equity or offtake. I can not confirm that naturally, but this latest announcement, he says, is interesting in that Huayou are demonstrating a role and cooperation with AVZ bodes well for (Chinese) offtaker confidence. Huayou obviously also could be also demonstrating their desire to access material for their own ternary battery material ambitions, a desire made stronger since the last scoping study and announced “advanced discussions” regarding project development.

It also shows the market that AVZ and Huayou can continue without Airguide. I think AVZ would have learnt a lot about various Chinese groups and domestic market dynamics from Airguide. This is money well spent according to my HK taxi driver.

But most of all my HKTD thinks this is a diplomatic step as Huayou are unlikely to be involved in funding and this relationship announcement is needed before the real substantial news emerges...can’t be too far.....

Let’s see

My HKTD says this German has a rare insight

Con

#speculation

https://twitter.com/ConDino007/status/1138747619709247488?s=20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.