AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Understanding lithium demand, page-455

1. 1,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    Mate, I would love to know the truth about your background and connection to AVZ/the lithium industry.

You don't hold and are very negative on the prospects of AVZ, yet you are pumping out the posts and have more than a casual understanding/interest in the company.

I casually follow plenty of stocks and barely find the time to post on even the ones I'm invested in. I think I've probably posted about 5 times over about 15 years on HC on stocks I do not hold. And never to the depth you have.

I'm comfortable with my research and am well aware of the risks of investing in AVZ and the DRC and was going to put you on ignore like the rest. I just had a quick flick through your recent posts and noticed something interesting - your familiarity with small details...
    - business/contract law in the DRC
    - cancellation of attendance at the 121 mining conference in NY (this was not announced)
    - your reasoning for the delayed water pump
    - transport routes from Manono

Most non-holders just trot out the sovereign risk / stranded resource line. You go to way more effort and have a much greater understanding of seemingly trivial details. I'd be interested to know how/why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.