AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi @bizotzo No disrespect but me thinks that you'll quickly...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Hi @bizotzo

No disrespect but me thinks that you'll quickly change your attitude about AVZ a second time (and possibly in a matter of days) once initial met test results are released. Unfortunately mining incidents occur almost every day throughout the world, but that won't stop consumers' ever growing desire to own an emission free EV powered by Lithium, nor will it stop Big Auto from rapidly increasing the range and volume of BEVs (see below slide from VW illustrating the exponential growth from 2018-2020 from just one auto manufacturer) and in particular those BEVs that require premium quality batteries to fulfill their long range, rapid charging and long life / low degradation attributes.

VW expected BEV volumes by region 2018 - 2020.jpg

To be clear, these Tier 1 quality EV batteries require premium quality raw material (high-grade low impurities from the source) to provide cost effective and relatively seamless chemical conversion and to ensure that EV battery manufacturing can be exponentially scaled up and brought online both efficiently and quickly.

Apart from Greenbushes, there is only one project in the world that I know of that can realistically supply Tier 1 battery quality material for years to come and in abundance i.e. for the world to have any hope of fulfilling the expected exponential demand for the electrification of clean energy and transportation (massive technology disruption event), particularly as the middle class expands throughout Asia and other non-western territories and the 'electrification of everything' market eventually matures.

AVZ - Hardrock Lithium Deposits Peer Comparison Apr 2019 update.png

As per the AVZ 5th March, 2019 announcement entitled 'Spectacular Drill Results at CDL prospect';

CDL 4.65 per cent core samples 2019.png

Look at all that beautifully abundant spodumene

And look at the projected shift towards global middle class dominance in 2030 (due to the continual rise of Asia and other non-western territories), most of whom will require energy, a need to commute and are expected to purchase at least several all-electric 'toys' in their lifetime.

Middle Class Dominanace in 2030.png

From 2020-2021, not only will passenger EVs be launched and sold en masse, but commercial vehicles (including light and heavy trucks, vans, street sweepers, waste and refuse collection vehicles), planes, trains, boats, subs, small and large buses, bikes, tractors, earth movers, forklifts, buildings, houses, storage grids, premium tools etc. etc. will all require electrification and thus require vast amounts of quality Lithium batteries (whether they be ion or solid state) to power their 'zero emission' requirements and store their clean fuel. Again, where will all of this required Tier 1 battery quality Lithium come from and who has it in abundance?

As Benchmark Minerals very recently pointed out 'Battery metal prices have come off the boil in the last 12 months but the long-term undersupply scenario has not gone away. Lithium production only looks set to meet electric vehicle-driven demand in 2025 if every single project in development right now makes it into production, according to Benchmark Mineral Intelligence.'
    https://www.investorschronicle.co.uk/shares/2019/06/26/lithium-intervention-needed-for-ev-takeover/

The Need To Produce 12MT Lithium by 2030 - 200M New Cars Electric.jpg

China 100m EV target by 2030 -tnr-gold-lithium-presentation-january-2019.jpg
    Yes we can!

Finally, thought I'd share a bit of relevant humour to start the weekend - classic Arnie style

'Arnold is back as Howard Kleiner. This time he’s promoting electric cars in partnership with California non-profit Veloz. Go undercover with Arnold as he highlights the benefits of going electric – by trying to sell the opposite. Howard Kleiner is intent on selling gas-guzzling cars to unsuspecting electric car customers. By the end of the video, even Howard might know the benefits of going electric.'

GLTA

Cheers
    Elpha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.