AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The good news is that the EV lithium batt ETF appears to be...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    The good news is that the EV lithium batt ETF appears to be noticeably on the rise from its recent low of $45.87 around the 6th of Dec, see chart below.

Was that the bottom for the lithium space....if so that would have been the time for those bad actors so crazy and desperate to get on board or to steal and cajole their way into the project with their bribes and s..tfrkry to get their dirty mitts on the AVZ project lock stock and barrel imo, it would appear they might have missed the boat.

When AVZ finally decide to put together a deal....(given President Felix is now in a much stronger position to deliver and uphold the country's mining code) be it to go mining or decide to take an offer they can't refuse, it's just going to cost the desperados so much more imo.

I'm beginning to see images of the desperate mmga boys running down the platform chasing the lithium express train pleassse let us on board! and of course, there's also their little mate saying don't leave me behind, pleassse wait I can't keep up, my little legs are short it's not fair I worked so hard posting boring shit day after day, week after week, month after month, even year after..... I deserve some respect, no one has paid me yet and I don't have any shares of my own unless my s...tfrky gets a guernsey, pls wait, pleassssefrown.png.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5855/5855827-4cdfbfe6472888f7f37b9fb4897578ac.jpg

Well for those holding short positions if hilltribe will sell you his holdings for 30c per you might want to consider grabbing them imo biggrin.png
    ps hilltribe why not contact the last poster here and ask him how he went selling his holdings, we have not heard anything more back from him.

SYcool.pngfingers are crossed that all the good rusted-on AVZrs have a great year, time will tell.

Last edited by Super yacht: 02/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.