TLX 0.95% $17.72 telix pharmaceuticals limited

The one I'm waiting for is the Pixclara NDA submission. I don't...

1. 2,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    The one I'm waiting for is the Pixclara NDA submission.

I don't want to sound churlish, but in the AGM presentation (23 Feb) this was slated for Q1,

I know these things always take much longer than expected, and it's better to be slow and get it right than quick and get knocked back.

Illucix in other jurisdictions will mean potentially more revenue, I know, and I seem to recall CB at one stage estimating that global non-US revenues could come to about 40% of US revenues- not to be sneezed at. Also, as with FDA approval for Illucix, it gives some confidence that they might know how to navigate the bureaucracy better next time around. (If/ when FDA for Zircaix comes through, that will definitely reinforce that they can handle the US system).

But Pixclara, like Zircaix, opens up a whole new clinical area and revenue stream. So to see that NDA submitted will mean, for me, that the third leg of the imaging program is on track and that the next 12-24 months of revenue growth starts to crystallise (as therapy starts to come into play).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.72
Change
-0.170(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $5.929B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.70 $17.82 $17.39 $22.72M 1.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1876 $17.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.74 5771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.