TLX 2.61% $19.63 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Hi everyone, one thing I like to do every 6 months or so is have...

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Hi everyone,

one thing I like to do every 6 months or so is have a look around the clinicaltrials.gov website to help keep on top of everything going on.

If you search using "Telix" in the "Other Terms" field, you currently get 24 listed trials for which Telix is involved. Note this list isn't quite complete. For example the PERTINENCE trial doesn't come up. You have to search this one separately.

Two new trials have shown up on the list. One looks to be a trial for label expansion of Zircaix. (There are two trials which were already on the list which look to relate to Illucix label expansion.) This one isn't recruiting yet.

The other looks to be related to using Illucix to look at liver cirrhosis. This doesn't have a capitalised name yet (may I suggest NEWT?) This one is recruiting by the looks of it. This is interesting because- obviously- it's not prostate related. And the study design specifically says that Illucix as what they're going to use.

It's worth cross comparing the clinicaltrials list actual company list of trials (eg last annual report p12). One thing that pops out is that the ZipUP bladder cancer trial is marked as COMPLETE on clinicaltrials, which suggests we are due for the data for that one fairly soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.63
Change
0.500(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $6.568B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.20 $19.66 $19.15 $19.89M 1.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 774 $19.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.65 8138 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.