TLX 3.03% $19.18 telix pharmaceuticals limited

And there it is folks CU6 slap down from CB and I quote-”Well,...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    And there it is folks CU6 slap down from CB and I quote-

Well, first of all, it's not a product because it's still in clinical development. And some years away from being available and in the market and approved and reimbursed. And there are significant supply chain issues around copper-64 that I think are underappreciated by the market. And very significant clinical deployment issues in using copper-64. So fundamentally, there's no real evidence of change in patient management for this product candidate.The late time point imaging, it's just a red herring. Prostate cancer imaging is a high throughput activity. Nobody wants to have a -- an imaging center full of people waiting around that are radioactive. The goal is to get a patient in and out as quickly as possible. That's why F-18 and gallium-68 have been so commercially successful.And -- and I just think that we understand the market very well. We understand the reimbursement landscape very well. And I think that in the fullness of time, there will be a small segment of the market that we know will be always attractive from an innovation and novelty perspective. But for mainstream real-world use, it's not going to be a significant player in the market.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.18
Change
-0.600(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.418B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.90 $19.21 $18.04 $51.74M 2.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 710 $19.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.20 7058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.