TLX 1.65% $18.48 telix pharmaceuticals limited

as always monsieur spnc merci beaucoup im really pleased TLX has...

1. 1,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 678
    as always monsieur spnc
    merci beaucoup

im really pleased TLX has so easily, had what looks to me as a breather and back to highs, without fanfare

the number of times over the years we have all banged the metaphorical table suggesting it was cheap at $6 and $9 etc ...
    and yet again, i think its still dirt cheap at $15

perhaps just less frustratingly so

its interesting but in past few years TLX has tended to consolidate for a year and then roughly go and double in price over couple months. if TLX is doing so again ... that doubling in price is going to coincide with some really serious company making news.

i wont rehash the obvious ones, such as Approvals and 591data, but also Nasdaq and Top 100

But also, and i keep mentioning it because price is determined by supply and demand, but the stock is very Under owned.
    and 80% is held tightly.

i recall thinking CSL was expensive in my early days when it traded at $36 etc (before 3 for 1 split), and now its equivalent to $900.
    and CSL wasn't offering 100% growth year on year as far as you can see.

also, i note many of those stocks that trade up to $50 as some regulars here are posting is foreseeable with TLX, usually go on to $100 and more such as CSL/XRO/WTC/DMP/APT

i guess that's because they have to be a monster stock in first place to get to $30 and build base on base and so on ...

so im now just becoming really interested to see how a crapload of instos and fund managers/ index funds in Au and presumably USA (Nasdaq) are going to scramble to get a meaningful size position.

me thinks there's a real supply/demand side deficit here today in Au and a potentially monster issue on the horizon for any number of reasons.

guess that's how CSL was made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.48
Change
0.300(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $6.184B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.10 $18.48 $17.97 $12.51M 683.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1888 $18.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.49 3946 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.