TLX 0.91% $16.61 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Wow what a meeting. Had a chat with Chris after and I’ll...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Wow what a meeting. Had a chat with Chris after and I’ll elaborate on this in a minute and answers to specific questions I asked.
    here are general comments.

the radio pharma space is very competitive and is expect to grow in double digits pa until 2031.
    Telix is focussed on retailing talent pool. They have some of the hardest working and brightest minds on the payroll and remuneration which was largely fixed is moving to a deferred share option plan.
    Chris talked about therapy in conjunction with diagnostics. The entire patient journey from diagnosis to end of life is to be managed by Telix. This creates barriers to entry for competition.
    The new manufacturing plant in Europe is best in class and a significant investment in the company’s future.
    Strategy remains the same. Reinvest in r and d, manufacturing scale up and retention of key persons to drive revenue growth.

The board is very professional and CB is the man. Nothing stumps him and he knows this business like the back of his hand.

Now afterwards I went straight up to him and he looks at me and says neck deep. So yes he reads this thread. Lol

He took the time to answer my questions and was really polite. Good dude. Ok I really wanted to focus on timing of marketing approval by FDA on zircaix as I see this as a massive commercial inflection point for the business. There is now a 6 month period where the FDA and Telix engage. First sales of approved in late November early December.

Second question was Illuccix EU. After Brexit it has been so hard to get anything into the EU. Now Telix has a 45 day period which has started to answer questions to any country in the EU. I was reassured there is nothing wrong with product, just taking time.

Finally I asked him about Illuccix crushing it in the states and I got the feeling growth will continue

that’s all. A very professional organisation that is focused on patient care and growing shareholder value.

Next major catalyst in 2nd quarter Illucix sales in USA, followed by EU selling, following by therapy readouts then selling zircaix by end of calendar year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.61
Change
0.150(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $5.549B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.50 $16.86 $16.02 $30.84M 1.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3364 $16.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.63 2703 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$16.64
  Change
0.150 ( 0.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$16.49 $16.86 $16.02 314899
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.