TLX 0.97% $15.62 telix pharmaceuticals limited

All speculation. CB said many times during interviews that he...

1. 2,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    All speculation. CB said many times during interviews that he was all in TLX for a long time. Not happening before first therapeutic product roll out IMO.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/telix-on-track-to-deliver-400-million-plus-sales-aims-1-billion-ceo-alan-kohler-interview.7392327/

https://www.intelligentinvestor.com.au/investment-news/telix-on-track-to-deliver-400-million-plus-sales-ceo/152451

Telix on Track to Deliver $400 Million-Plus Sales, Aims 1 Billion: CEO (Alan Kohler Interview)

Do you have in your mind when the best time to sell the business will be?

Well, I didn’t start the company to flip it, I could’ve sold the company several times along its journey, from private company up to public company. The goal was to build a revenue-generating company and I have to tell you, it’s exciting to go out and raise capital and it’s exciting to deal with investors and to be a public company, but you know what’s more exciting? Is spending money that you’ve earnt and there’s a very big difference between a cheque somebody else writes and a cheque you have to write yourself.

So, you’re starting to do that now, I mean this is an unusual thing for a biotech.

Yes, that’s right. I’m energised by that. I would like to see, as a standalone company, that we take our first therapeutic product to market. Probably, our first therapeutic product is going to be our brain cancer program because it’s going very fast. I mean, obviously, if someone comes along and offers us a 100 per cent premium for the company, I’m going to have to, probably on the balance of probability, I’m going to have to take that to shareholders. But, speaking as the largest shareholder in the company, I want to see the company grow and thrive and we can see a pathway where we’re going to do, on a flatline basis, ostensibly we’re going to $400-million-plus in revenue this year. With the introduction of two more products next year, I can see a pathway for us to grow the business to $1-billion-plus revenue within three years.

I can see us continuing to fund a great pipeline that’s having a significant impact on human health, so that’s all good. And I’m personally not motivated by money, I get out of bed every day to solve medical problems. I’m very fortunate, I had a couple of good pay days in my career, so I have a pretty good quality of life, I get to live in the world’s most beautiful city which is, you know, it’s a gorgeous day outside today and I have interesting work to do that has an impact on patients. I think, you know, it’s all about getting the company to its natural endpoint and I think that’s as a revenue generating therapeutics company and we’re a couple of years away from doing that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.62
Change
0.150(0.97%)
Mkt cap ! $5.219B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.40 $15.83 $15.23 $12.07M 775.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1124 $15.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.64 4187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.70
  Change
0.150 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.47 $15.82 $15.40 109435
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.