WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I just find it interesting that NS accounts start being done by...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I just find it interesting that NS accounts start being done by Palermo and soon after.. B&Y sell around 50mil shares during this period of acquisition discussions..

and if Palermo is doing NS accounts surely they could have provided more comprehensive accounts in the acquisition Ann rather than interim half year figures..???

hey maybe I’m reading too much into all of this.. I hope I am.. but one of the reasons why I am concerned is that even though I have formally requested clarification from mgt.. still no response.. and in the meantime more information like this comes to light..

I was advised earlier by another poster to join the dots.. well..it’s hard to avoid these ones coming together

please
    dont get me wrong... I want obj to be incredibly successful... so I can benefit as a shareholder.. I just don’t believe that this acquisition is the right strategy, and while Palermo is still associated, I don’t see any institutional or significant investors getting on board - rightly or wrongly - as a result of PNO.. and probably explains why we have not been able to achieve this for the past decade.. imo John needs to go and this company will flourish without the need to acquire NS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.