WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

hi Kiwi looks like all those hours in the pub payed off Very...

1. 2,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    hi Kiwi
    looks like all those hours in the pub payed off biggrin.png
    Very much appreciate all your efforts in trying to get a better deal for us shareholders. Free oppies would have been great but my biggest concern when the deal was announced was the apparent lack of control (25%) we would end up with after the deal. Now that we know its not the case and we could potentially still have over 50% between us makes things a lot more appealing for me.

as to Palermo's fee, economics 101 "there's no such thing as a free lunch" so MEH

I don't care too much about danny's business though combining vitamins with our tech (vitamin patches) makes it far more interesting. It gives us stability and the ability to grow the OBJ side of the business which is where the upside is

They wanted it around 1.5 cents and they got it there...the BoD didn't do all this for the love of the company...they finally will have real skin in the game (which is what we all complained about) be it at bargain basement prices ...that's how it works...the big boys get in when the risks have been factored out as much as possible.

We could see this coming from a while back when the news flow stopped so i've set aside 10k for this such scenario

Jeff and PP are amazing and we are fortunate to have them.... PP said he couldn't take the UFO (Foreo product(s)) any further and was loving the endless possibilities our technology presents.

I think its going to be a very exciting 12 months. P&G is now quite literally a side show in comparison to whats to come

I suggest people get their heads around the deal and get on the train (or off on open if you don't believe where they are taking us)

it's either going to be a spectacular success or a big fat disaster and some 'free' oppies won't make a huge difference either way I'm strapped in and ready to go

big thanks to Tom and Andy too...great to meet you guys
    toot toot
    Last edited by Catstar: 23/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.