WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I have been on this OBJ merry go round for almost 10 years now -...

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I have been on this OBJ merry go round for almost 10 years now - it is by far the longest time I have ever held a SPECULATIVE stock.....

During this 10 year period I initially free carried my original investment early in the piece and then undertook a program of further increasing my exposure to this SPECULATIVE stock by buying and selling on the very easy to read troughs and peaks....

I am now at a point where I hold what I consider a reasonable amount of shares in this SPECULATIVE stock - enough to ensure that if in the unlikely event that this SPECULATIVE stock did manage to actually become one of the very very very few that do actually make it through the ASX mine field, that it would make me materially better off than before I entered this SPECULATIVE stock....

It now seems that my holding is going to be consolidated by a factor of 20 - something I have seen many time before whilst invested in SPECULATIVE stocks, so it holds no fear for me - what it does have the POTENTIAL to do here though is to give me a smaller but still reasonable share holding in a POTENTIALLY money making company, one that is looking to the future, one that is prepared and able to take on debt to further benefit the company and most important of all - one of the very few that made it through the mine field of SPECULATIVE stocks to become a money making entity - and when all is said and done isn’t that why we all take the gamble and invest our hard earned into SPECULATIVE stocks in the first place.....

The above is in no way meant to be taken as investment advise or to sway anyone’s POTENTIAL vote in the upcoming decisions we have to make....

It is purely my take and a little reminder to all and sundry that there are no guarantees in life and even less at the SPECULATIVE end of the ASX spectrum....

After all that I am feeling WELLFULLY.....

Enjoy your day - soon to be ex OBJers.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.