MGT 7.64% 29.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

understand your position, I feel the same way but I feel this...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    understand your position, I feel the same way but I feel this may be the bottom as far as share price goes, hence I’m not buying large parcels unless we have a major downturn, so I’ll keep some ammo just in case.
    I look forward to Monday morning to see which way we will move, I’ve placed another order but I want to see 0.450 wiped out, I think as price goes up there will be more sellers not wanting to take a long position.
    If you remember last December there was a rumour of MGT Selling and was refuted by management, this must have been negotiations with potential investors and somehow was leaked to media, therefore I feel that something is the pipeline and directors will release the information later this year with DFS as indicated by Tim.
    For now averaging down is a priority because we are definitely undervalued for what we have, pre consolidation price of 0.008, I know people don’t like me quoting it, but it’s cheap.
    Here’s a question, do you think MGT will go into production or JV within the next 5 years? SP of $1 is where we should be or 0.02c pre consolidation, maybe I’m crazy and should do the same as you and wait for the solid announcements, but the under investments in all mining at the moment tells me that another boom is on the horizon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.024(7.64%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.0¢ $21.35K 72.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 50342 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.