MGT 4.17% 23.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Understanding the demand for Green Steel, page-394

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    As some may be aware MGT has a conservative estimate of 26 Billion tonnes of magnetite combined with other tenements surrounding razorback and upgraded iron peak. I guess that something is happening behind the scenes as tried all week to speak with anyone at mgt via phone, calling every day this week and being told someone would return my calls daily but unfortunately with no response. The demand for green steel will far exceed supply by 2030, the only other junior company with similar resources is located in Canada, So really wish that management are getting somewhere in the green steel sector since they are too busy and couldn’t speak to a shareholder.
    As for SP the volumes have basically flatlined this week and potentially could go either way depending on who’s still buying or not, but if this project gets up running with DFS by end of this year which was one of many questions I had when trying to call management, the potential returns for shareholders are enormous, so I’m happy to keep receiving comments of buying the dip dummy, what I do know is that when funding is announced in 12 months or 5 years from now, my only regret will be not buying more shares of this current dip!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $23.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $22.54K 97.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70331 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.