MGT 3.33% 29.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

I certainly will, as I mentioned to a fellow investor the whole...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    I certainly will, as I mentioned to a fellow investor the whole team are in South Australia attending conferences, whether it’s true or not this is all I could ascertain from the person I spoke with in Sydney, apparently they still have a office in Sydney and main office in Adelaide.
    I was repeatedly told to send an email, but maybe I’ll get a call back next week, or maybe not from the response I left on the answering machine Friday afternoon, I wasn’t happy at all. In the past 90% of the time you could call up, now one of the directors directly to his mobile and have a conversation with any concerns, Staying optimistic is really hard at the moment under the current global climate.
    One question I intended to ask, was why would any shareholder keep buying this stock based on the lack of timelines moving forward? In my message I did say I hope mgt have a bloody good announcements coming out soon, as you are to busy to respond and I was promised that I’ll get a call back every afternoon when I called back every day.
    AGM will be in November, so if anything in the meantime of big news is going to come out, should happen in the next 4 months.
    Im glad to hear you topped up last week, if I had my initial call back on Tuesday with something positive I would’ve kept buying also, but will see how things stack up next Monday morning, the sell side is definitely thinning out.
    As mentioned above 26 billion tonnes is a conservative estimate and with further exploration could be much more in the ground, therefore should we get to producing 5 million tonnes as a start up, the upscaling would probably happen very quickly and you could only imagine what the MC could potentially reach, this is the only thing keeping me buying at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 29.0¢ $10.12K 34.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55000 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 55844 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.