MGT 1.85% 26.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Understanding the demand for Green Steel, page-399

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    I’ve had some time to play back all the the recent proactive investors interviews with mgt and listen to them again, in the quest of gaining more insight of where, what and when, since management are too busy to talk to the retail investors, the main message that I take out of the discussions, is the decision to mine in SA, I believe it’s well above 90%, Tim’s talking in a way that mine will become reality and that there are investors and partners ready to jump on board, ESG has to be addressed in order to satisfy the bureaucracy with moving forward in the global market and local economies and so on, even though globally there is a backlash happening on ESG as it is causing some of the already producers economic pain, but ultimately good for a junior company emerging from nothing.
    For most of us the big item is going into production, knowing that this will happen is the difference between do I buy more shares now or wait and see what happens? The way I read between the lines, is yes it will happen.
    I don’t have any obligation to share my thoughts on HC and no way doing this to pump up the stock, end of the day I will make my own choices and deal with the consequences, I could easily sit on the sidelines and just laugh at some of the comments happening in tougher times like this, including my own memes posted.
    I stress that I’m no expert so everyone do their own research, but I truly hope that in the next few months the sentiment and volume from new investors takes an upward trajectory, alternatively I’ve committed to keep buying ATM with my beliefs of where the company is headed.
    So we are waiting for decisions on water supply, choice of port facilities, then DFS followed by FID.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $26.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $64.47K 241.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 25438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.