MGT 14.0% 27.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

I was going to wait until Sunday posting this message, but now...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    I was going to wait until Sunday posting this message, but now is good enough. I did speak with Gemma a couple of days ago.. I did ask all the price sensitive questions. When will we hear about DFS ? Will it be released by end of this year? When are some solid announcements going to come out?Are there any investors? Who are they? when is the AGM and where will it be held? Why should I invest any anymore money in this company? Tell me anything that will keep me positive, because current investors are losing faith in MGT. and so on!!!You probably know the answer, and that is she couldn’t speak about most of my price sensitive questions, ultimately I just wanted to speak with a company representative to gauge the situation and make a decision based on my gut feeling. AGM will be held in Adelaide this year some time in November. As far as all the other questions are concerned I have nothing from mgt, what I did understand is there are investors interested and potentially investment is possible before DFS, also mention that everyone has been busy playing their role and moving forward with their goals of getting this company into production, whenever that will be? As I have mentioned in my previous comments, this is a long term investment and as much as I want DFS to be released this year, it could be another 12 months away. This was something I did pick up on in my conversation, ultimately the management want to be thorough in the process of establishing the foundations.Management are aware of concerns but are going through their best efforts regardless of how the HC gang feels, the rest was just spin. That all I have to say for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.044(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 27.0¢ $84.40K 295.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1199 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 19396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.