LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Ad revenue is a start but even so, that will be minimal at best....

1. 1,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Ad revenue is a start but even so, that will be minimal at best. Relatively to scale with total concurrent users - which I believe management need to be more transparent with. As I said, the platform has looked like a bit of a ghost town when I've used it.

Paid features are an interesting one. I've seen 'subscription based' revenue floated here before. Whilst that may work in theory, I don't believe it's as simple as that. If users sign up to a subscription based service in order to compete for prizes, what happens after 1-2 months where they don't win anything? I mean, it's likely that the best gamers/pros will continue to win all the worthwhile prizes. Your ordinary gamer is likely to leave empty handed.

Compare that model with Netflix. Everyone gets to watch the same content, and everyone gets the same product. Why would your casual everyday gamers pay for a monthly subscription when it's likely they will receive nothing in return? They better be some serious secondary benefits to keep customers subscribed, even if it's $3~ a month.

I'd love to know if the management team can get Fortnite involved. AFAIK Overwatch is basically dead, DOTA 2 decreasing and CS:GO decreasing as well. All losing market share to Fortnite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.