ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

All fair and valid comments. I do admit that the management...

1. 3,351 Posts.
    All fair and valid comments. I do admit that the management lacks the transparency needed in obtaining the faith of its shareholders and should have informed its holders of the ensuing talks held for the past year.

But this is just the birth of the MOU and as such time will tell if this is indeed what it is. Ultimately it is up to would be investors to risk getting ahead of the pack if this thing pulls through.

Chinese business procedures and ownerships are extremely different. Often the people who are at the conference table are not the ones holding the strings. Most deals do not get signed unless several backwater channels are rewarded upon completion. It is all due process. Western firms call this lobbying and it is no different. Sinogas is definitely backed by the government and is probably held indirectly by the various other state run firms. Having a feasibility study done on an LNG facility should already be a giveaway...the chinese would have done their due diligence on this management. They seem to be apprehensive too as they had only signed an MOU...by August, we will know the seriousness of the situation. Of course, it may then be too late to get the shares at these prices. As the big players would take their positions...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.