ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Understanding the value of an IP company

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Will try and keep this as short as possible.

I think a lot of people have trouble understanding how to value an IP company.

Yes it is not your average company valuation which I think what really attracted me to Anteo initially as an investment opportunity.

I just want to touch on one point and that is the work Anteo has done on lateral flow gold nanoparticles with BBI.

The work and data has been successfully completed and this is validated work of what Mixngo can do working with gold nanoparticles - for those that don't know when you do a lateral flow test for example a pregnancy test the line that shows up as a yes/ no indicator is the reaction of the gold nanoparticles which are actually red in colour.

Now if Anteo disrupts what Mixngo does to good nanoparticles by potentially being able to achieve laboratory standard results in a cheap small lateral flow test it doesn't just disrupt the way the nanoparticles work it disrupts the whole lateral flow market. There is so much more future potential and Mixngo is the enabler.

The results that are being generated with these global partners have a value much larger than most investors understand - I would be confident that the patents that cover the lateral flow aspects are already worth more than Anteo's current market cap alone if it was sold off.

Dont expect others to agree but holders need to realise this is a company increasing the value of their ip as more companies validate results and this is not seen in revenues and takes some outpouring the box thinking to see it this way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.