VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

understanding vdm group

1. 2,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1158
    Hi Guys,

I have recently bought into VDM Group and would like to know thoughts on recent share price weakness.

I believe that there two issues that could be causing share price weakness. They are Low Net Asset Value and rapid Merger & Acquisition activity.

Net asset position is about $31 Million. Debt $82 Million, assets $113 Million (excluding contracts in progress and Trade & other receivables). With 121 Million shares this would leave a liquidation value per share of 25.6 cents ($31M divide by 121 Million shares).
    Figures are from 2008 annual report and debt figure is quoted in e-trade (think it is more current to include recent statements).

Also, as the company has embarked on a major acquisition strategy there may be some issues around integration. This is a typical occurence when growing and occurred with Coffey International before they stepped into more mature business model.

There is also a weird figure appearing on the Income Statement. Administration Expenses have increased from $28.3M to $59.9M. Appears that there are some benefits yet to be realised from acquisitions.

Anyhow appreciate thoughts.

Best of Luck
    Lost

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
VMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.