BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Understanding...

1. 209 Posts.
    Simply, the market still doesn't quite understand the true potential, scale and impact that IOT will have.

These last few announcements a merely entrees to the eventual main course. As a mid to long term investor in this company, I couldn't be happier with the progress. SP will pip up and down on short term trading and volatility, but long term it will prove so irrelevant.

The key here is the market understanding how the data translates into $, which is why this quarterly will be key.

Buddy is a business in its infancy, within a 'what will be a revolution', currently in its infancy.

Dave has been open about not wanting to forecast $ at this stage, and rightly so, for an emerging IOT business, this could prove difficult as the nature of its business is evolving with the entire IOT sector, technology, understanding and applications.

I still maintain we will see + $0.20 on the back of the quarterly, which I anticipate to be good, somewhere in the range of $750k - $1m+ revenue for the prior QTR. Anything beyond this would be huge, anything sub $250k would be disappointing.

There are still monster blue chips, including government bodies in the works which as per last update, would be due for completion near June QTR.

The potential for Buddy to partner with Tesla and LeeCo (Chinese player) to manage their cars connected data is mind blowing, and no doubt they will be all over it.

We'll know more by COB Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.