SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

They are a software development business - What are you...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    They are a software development business - What are you expecting to see here? The only equipment they wear out should be keyboards. The only plant I would expect to see here are laptops and monitors. If there was a higher number here I would be worried as I want them to consume commodities grade compute using cloud. If I saw them buying servers I would sell my shares.

Your points regarding the exposure they face through outsourcing are valid, they are overexposed to Openmarkets but none of the rest stacks up.

I have said it here before, this is a market share play. If they carve out a defendable market share then they will have a healthy, medium-sized business that will be profitable.

If you want to poke holes in it then the weak spots are slow tech delivery cycles and poor user experience.

The last one worries me the most as it is brand new and is not materially better than the previous app. It hints to me that they don't know what good looks like and are getting poor advice.

The rest of this business is sound, if they keep accumulating market share I don't care about the rest as that is what will drive future revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $14.92K 124.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 109823 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 129579 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.