VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

undervalued and great potential!

1. 333 Posts.
    Fausse Point (72% WI - up from 45%)
    Fausse Point was confirmed as a discovery in a deeper section ? FP1 was a no go as it was drilled to close to the salt dome.. they have committed to stating this is a discovery and has huge potential.. long story short, there is money in the ground .. FP2 will be very interesting but there has to be more money coming from somewhere???
    Pass brought some to the table but most likely not enough. Vil will most likely stay with GGP as operator watching closely with the sagar well and others.. possibly another CR??
    Bongo (9.375% WI)
    Awaiting further news but all sounding good with the last news I read stating potentially significant gas and condensate between 12,400 and 12,900 feet
    Silverwood (30.0% WI) PASS MERGER
    Income stream!! 93 barrels per day.. with updates imminent!!
    With further announcements about this potentially increasing the discovery and possibly
    Providing VIL with the liquidity to fund further drills ? can anyway say POTENTIAL!!
    Bowtie West (18.0% WI)
    Estimated 50 BCF of natural gas and around 1.7 MMBBLS of oil.
    Bullseye (10.0% WI)
    Currently producing ? Income stream
    Camerina formation
    potentially 2.2 ? 7.1 million barrels of oil and 2.0 ? 7.0 billion cubic feet of gas.
    Jumonville
    Producing 250 barrels of high quality oil!!!! More income?!!! With ?Substantial production infrastructure?.

VIL currently rated at 0.13 cents per share? what a joke!! IMO VIL is sooo undervalued! The next few months will be rocky but at the current level vil is an excellent buying opportunity. When the market realises this, we who take advantage of these lows will prosper. I will be accumulating and will be happy to turn around in a few months time with my smug look on my face :-)

Onwards and upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.