GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

"a meeting with any government body in my view is substantial to...

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    "a meeting with any government body in my view is substantial to the Share Price at this point in time"

I sent you a link to the continuous disclosure rules, please show me in their where is says meetings are part of this , they are not. There have been many meetings with government and non government people at this juncture it is part of day to day business as there is no mine or mine construction yet.

You are free to communicate with the ASX for clarification and I encourage you to do this.

If you look at the announcements they have made they all come under the continuous disclosure rules and I am sure that will continue into the future.

GBE and all ASX listed companies have to abide by the rules and not shareholders opinions, there is a difference.

I did notice that you bought heavily possibly through a smsf between October and January and that investment is currently heavily under water, maybe that is why you are being unreasonable, I dont know.

"And I do listen to myself and hold two of the top 20 holdings and one just outside with well over 1% of this company."

Why do you not use that to your advantage and communicate with them instead of complaining to me on a bulletin board?

I hold about one third of your holding but an equal amount of control (none) given the top 2 shareholders have > 75%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $19.73K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54570 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 26353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.