GBE 12.3% 5.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

It's ok to poke the chihuahua and some sarcasm at times although...

1. 6,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539
    It's ok to poke the chihuahua and some sarcasm at times although I do not view its posts easy to see he is bearing his teeth again at another poster as only his wisdom/view matters.

The headline someone posted is key here - "why are we under the radar" or something akin.

A simple post - by myself in stating it would be nice if the company would drop an ann on what progress has been made on "urgent" meeting sort with new ministers. Project is at an absolute key stage and the company saw fit to advise on CDA progress with early payments ann. Therefore it would only be reasonable to suggest an update on critical - urgent meeting regarding DA could be provided - to inform all stakeholders and to make some effort in getting GBE flying above the radar. It all goes a very long way when updating markets of key progress - whether price sensitive and asx requirement or not - company's do it all the time - inform stakeholders. There can be no sensitive prejudice - the process of DA is so advanced and it is just a matter of engagement with new ministers - which I pick up on appears to have happened. So with a new management team it could/would seem appropriate for them to oblige all stakeholders with a simple update/confirmation. Not just the top 2 who certainly would have been advised immediately of any such meeting!

What was offered other than what was released in AGM report? Anything different by any chance. Like where are the gold assay results - why were we told January for Pyrochlore tech - these are two totally separate progressive issues to the DA we have been awaiting 8 months (much, much longer really but that was Alistairs words) - flying under the radar indeed because the company chooses not to provide details or adhere to timelines and the new guy just says sometime 2022 for Pyrochlore Tech patenting and details of such important tech and zip - not a word on gold assays for which again - the top 2 would be fully aware of details.

There is your answer on why we are "flying under the radar" - no details to stakeholders - missed timelines and trust becomes an issue - very obviously displayed in SP for all to see - well before current market volatility. Furthermore "when" we get a DA this quarter - next quarter whenever - how is the market going to respond - what market - we are so far under the radar and yes the company - new management appear very focused on progression re early payment to Kanyika villagers (exceptional idea by new team that was very well received) and the fact they sort a meeting with new officials as "a matter of urgency" - excellent if it has occurred - but back to the headline - "why are we flying under the radar". There is no denying why and why the SP is languishing! As @ralli posts - orchestrated possibly. Poor guy whom is so researched (and yes we bang heads sometimes but that is robust banter) seems so infuriated - dismayed he doesn't even post atm. I hope you are ok and just taking a break.

Anyway we wait - we all know it will arrive - but at what cost to the height we fly according to the radar screen when we are currently - literally not even on the radar. Have a great weekend all - stay safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.007(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.0¢ $2.777K 52.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 654251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.