GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

Undervalued and Not on Radar - DA when?, page-50

1. 6,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1547
    Just another ramble whilst we await govt final approval.

The oil and gas blocks were all relinquished for reasons I am sure all know here - around 18-24 months ago. No future investment likely there.

Lotus whom took over Kayakaleera uranium mine is - well highly unlikely in my view to re-open. Uranium prices have been subdued since Fukashima and the Ukrainian conflict highlights more so the inherent issues with nuclear power.

So remains 3 large scale mining projects for which GBE are - have been for a very long time well advanced - ready to progress.

Mkango reo's project is still far from a guaranteed FID approval - currently I believe at PFS stage and much to do.

SVM have not mentioned Malingunde graphite project for near 18 months? The focus is on Kasiya rutile now which is at scoping study stage - a hell of a lot to do and years away - crazy ann yesterday from them on "non binding" off take agreement which for mine is more about a capital raise.

Anyway as we all know GBE and the Kanyika project are the only near term project for Malawi Govt to be processing for their much touted large scale mining ambitions. One would think they would be making Kanyika a priority and expediting - not delaying!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $19.73K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54570 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 26353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.