WMT western metals limited

I think there's far too much huff and puff with these guys. The...

1. 522 Posts.
    I think there's far too much huff and puff with these guys.

The only top line results from their drilling has been in Tazania for U3O8...

What else have they drilled successfully. A year ago there was stuff going on in Peru on U3O8, but it completely ignored in the last Presentation of May 08 - anyone know what happened, I may have missed it, but not according to what I see on the web site.

Pary's requires more drilling, more time, that's 3 years away...so Tanzania at best, Copper at Georgetown, only now starting (credit the impact of rain on every one up there though)...is Pary's that big? Seems a lot for a near termer to me...

I'd like to see them strike out into the hot market sectors today...U3O8 is yeaterday's news (albeit, it is gonna get hot in a couple of years) and Copper is strong, good story - but Pary's doesn't seem a monster.

The co-ordination of the strategy is follow the leaders I believe. What about phosphate or Potash...Indium, something poistive is required. Tha market shows how it values them to date, not that well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.