BET 2.25% 8.7¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Good Evening All,It has been pleasing to see some interest in...

1. 1,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Good Evening All,

It has been pleasing to see some interest in the stock in the past week leading up to the release of the 4C albeit that there has not been huge volumes.

As per my post previously, I am looking not only for reduced costs and revenue increase, but also guidance as to the pipeline for the next 12 months and where the growth opportunities are.

Granted that the management team still has a large challenge ahead to show value to the market and as Matt D said to me "we need to earn our place back in the market as a growth stock "

I would encourage anyone who is serious about their investment in BET to take the time to attend the investor call and ask questions that you want answered. I certainly will be.

I'm aware that the team has rolled up their sleeves and are getting on with optimisation of the business and we will be able to measure the progress of this by drilling down into the numbers.

I will revisit my forecast of 35-45c SP target by November based on what is released tomorrow or Monday.
    Last edited by Tymmsy: 27/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $83.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $98.33K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 339775 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 69872 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.