BET 8.33% 13.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Management has changed for the better. Matt Davy is now in...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Management has changed for the better. Matt Davy is now in control, he has great form in the digital gaming sector. If Matt thinks Betmakers is a very attractive business, I agree with him.

I think in the next 12/18 months or so, Betmakers could very likely show a profit on an ongoing bases, after one off restructuring and relocation costs, as Davy is clearly driving costs out of the business. I believe this maybe a key short term objective of his, as this will likely increase the market value of BET and therefore give him more options to possibly acquire additional tech in other areas of the gaming sector.

I read an article a while back about Betmakers, where a gaming Executive said its hard to do business in the racing sector without using some of Betmakers products. So if Betmakers is able to corner the racing sector and be the supplier of choice for Racing tech products or the only choice for operators, it may place Betmakers in an interesting position, to supply other digital products for other sports to wagering companies. I think Matt has previously mentioned something like this idea in an interview I saw.

Davy is looking and planning out 5 years plus for this business, while I think some investors are only looking 5 days out. Like Davy has said, there will be some massive shifts in the wagering industry. 1. Land based to digital gaming, 2. Expansion of regulated sports betting around the world.

I believe Davy will position Betmakers to capture these future shifts within the gaming sector. Betmakers is not just a fixed odd in the USA story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $125.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $249.7K 1.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 336391 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 240893 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ 744211
Last updated 15.47pm 10/05/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.