undervalued cloncurry juniors, page-5

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Hi Djarra4, yes their quarterly made interesting reading.I was aware of RIO's lease applications as I've been mapping the region.I think in the short term over the next 8 months it's going to be that area between a line from Mt Isa south to Djarra and east across to IVA's Merlin and Mt Elliot discoveries that will see some decent discoveries ,not just of copper/gold/uranium but Rhenium and Molybdenum.That's the primary reason I've loaded up on AIV they've been very astute in grabbing a lot of ground in around SMD/CJO's Kalman discovery and IVA's stunning Merlin discovery with it's incredible Molybdenum grades(some of the highest in this country and indeed the world)Have a look at the map to get the gist of what I am referring to.It's very choice ground and AIV is insanely undervalued and overlooked. I do like some of KRB's ground also.The other area I think is going to see a major discovery is up to the northwest of Century around Nicholson and SPQ and MM Mining will be drilling thier after the wet. Earlier in another post I referred to Nathan Tinkler ...he owns 48% of MM Mining and has as his MD Hamish Collins and as his Executive Director Peter Rolley who was the former head geo for Summit Resources which is basically owned by PDN and who were essentially only interested in uranium.He has a vast knowledge of the area and is a very very astute fellow.I am impressed that this team at MM Mining who have spent 5 years putting that company together with all their knowledge have chosen to grab leases which frequently border SPQ. SPQ also is an overlooked and undervalued company which is going to have it's day in the sun soon when people wake up to what they are sitting on.
    One of the reasons I like and have bought SMD is that both CJO their Kalman JV partner and MET their Barbara JV partner have both swung their focus offshore with CJO in Mexico and MET in Africa. To my mind that leaves SMD in the box seat to eventually acquire all their leases and their MD Russell Davis made no secret of their desire to do just that when I spoke to him recently. So basically my pick of the Isa/Cloncurry juniors who have displayed the best foresight in lease acquisition and whom I think are absurdly undervalued are AIV,SMD and SPQ with SPQ by far the most ridiculously undervalued.I urge all of you to have a think and do some research on these juniors ,who they hold shares in and who holds shares in them.I notice for example that SPQ have a nice bundle of DYL shares and that MEP( another astute crew) are a substantial holder of AIV.
    You can see in the attached map how AIV have cleverly followed IVA's lead and grabbed ground fringing the granites and in the right hand map I photoshopped in CJO and SMD leases and you can see what I am referring to .They aren't just targeting Cu+Au and uranium ,they are going after jackpot rich discoveries of rhenium and molybdenum.....very astute and great foresight !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.