Thanks for your reply John , that area out there cerntainly will...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    Thanks for your reply John , that area out there cerntainly will see some good discoveries in the next years. So much ground taken up in the last 3 years. I told you where we had ground and as i had just learnt to do e-mail on computer and to google search info in 2008 to check out the neighbours anns. so that's why i was always had an eye on SPQ,KRB & UTO.
    And then i didn't notice RUM took up tenements next door until a month after we had sold to a private group.
    But we did just beat MM Mining to the property by only 1 hour after their man dilly-dallied the original holder around for months.
    MM have almost all the area in a strip down the Wonomo fault line , which UTO's Ardmore branches off.
    My old timer mate tells me the goings on in mining stuff ( i don't know much before except from google searching for him ). One thing though i remember is he talks of Rhenium & molybdenum but mostly copper and a little bit of gold and the "stuff" under shale cover in those parts.
    That top (last) bit of SPQ's wonomo/dajarra ( spelt with 3 a's :) or maybe one of RUM's ground might have that stuff.
    He's also talked highly of Kings minerals people ( arn't they close with SMD ? ) , which i didn't know was now CJO but he's not too keen on MET's people who stuffed him around.
    I always remember he comments about Paladin,Summit,MM Mining,Deep Yellow,UTO and a few juniors out there , that " They all know each other , they all know what each is up to , they all own each others' shares , they trade tenements etc , it's a club !!! "
    And if only Anna's Qld ALP party would go away then the club could really party !!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.