PM1 0.00% 3.8¢ pure minerals limited

Undervalued compared to peer, page-2

1. 17,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Hi Nebu,

Good Summary mate,

We all know the potential, the If's, the Maybe's and the presentations, articles and other great summary posts within the PM1 threads....

But, the whole point here is NOT potential.

It's Delivery or Timelines and Management.

We all know about the Potential but,

We all know about the September Drilling that has NOT taken place.

We all know about the JORC for end of 2017 that will NOT take place.

We all know about that they have NOT even start drilling !

We know that they are asking for Votes and Remuneration money for their own pockets.... but, with NOT deliverying a Zilch... Nada...Nothing...

This is not on..... fantasies apart..... People do say it's good to dream big hey... But, it will not make you rich if you don't make it happen.

You can dream as large as our galaxy mate.... but, if you don't make it happen it will never happen.

This management needs a kick in the ass and either start making it happen or be not publishing timelines they cannot meet. It's simple as that... after all, it's Business and it's money... my money, your money.

Too many cowboys in so many industries.. they think they can raise money and IPO on the stockmarket and than lay back on lifestyle....

We want delivery here....not happy with less.

If you want to compare PEERS, there are OZ companies out there with manganese in Australia that are leaching their own and getting grades that are very high.... with so much more advanced phases and not so far off SP's..... so yes... PM1 is a way way out and destroying their own hype with all the delays and mismanagement.

IMHO, this 3 months stuff up, will cost them big... with many investors that will get out of this dog as soon good news are in.

The JORC will not happen until mid 2018 anyway.... and the Milestone mark for that is 4 cents.... not much gains here.....
    The Lithium at Morrissey Hill has mediocre grades comparing with peers... so I wonder how they will ramp up on the next presentation to keep investor interested and to even try bringing new investors with the REPUTATION they are bulding to themselves.

You only get what you give.... and it's showing currently on the SP right now.
    They will need to have a House pumping this and ramping the SP if they want to fool the market... which you can never ever fool the market for so long....

The registry has churn so many times that's no joke..... mates rates ? So, yes... I would say VOTE NO..... Deliver first and give realistic timelines for the JORC than ask for remuneration.

They will not get away with this.....trust me....

GLTA

cheers

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.