AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Markoo, you are absolutely right. AEX need to act know and not...

1. 390 Posts.
    Markoo, you are absolutely right. AEX need to act know and not later as the boom does not go on forever, and those companies who decide to go slow and do it alone will miss the opportunity of getting rerated regardless of how much they paid for the project. I am realising in this game, it is not so much about what projects you hold, but more about managements ability to get things done quickly and keep pace with what is happening in the market now.

Satori, whilst you are well researched and provide us with fundamentals on DD, it has not made much different to how the market sees AEX. Management is the big issue here, regardless of the project, and as an investor in AEX, I see this know. I am not downramping as I only want the re-rating to occur, however, I am starting to realise that managements creditiatials mean more in the market place than project fundamentals. Satori, can you advise if you have in fact contacted management, as in the past you have been so reluctant to, and stated you do not need to because you have researched DD project. I think many long term investors have also researched DD project but I am sure they have contacted the management to get a feel on where the company is headed. Most investors would do this when investing in a company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.