DUB 0.00% 3.8¢ dubber corporation limited

Do I Sit on what I have or buy more??? So I've done some quick...

1. 201 Posts.
    Do I Sit on what I have or buy more???

So I've done some quick math to figure out how many clients DUB will need to start generating free cash. And I’d appreciate some input and insights from you to help me stop listening to only the little voices in my head.

I number I get is 70,000 paying customers = $6.6M
    Some assumptions:
    1. Monthly SaaS Fees: $8 (lower end of their fees $8- $15p.p) but what larger clients would be charged.
    2. 10% churn rate (yes people do churn, and as this is a B2B play, they tend to churn with larger numbers. So 10% is conservative.
    3. Govt Grants - whilst DUB to enjoy Gov't grants that cover up to 35% of expenses to date, this is not-ongoing or guaranteed revenue. And more importantly and all additional money would be reinvested into growth, as they have about an 18month window before competitors really step up to taken them on.

So they number of clients DUB needs to sign to reach B/E is directly related to how many customers the client has, how fast DUB can onboard their customer and how long it takes DUB’s customer to onboard their customers and start charging. And if there they are operating a Freemium trial model or not. I expect a 90 day delay to revenue per client once they signed up and been set up on the system.

At .68c DUB has a 42M Market Cap.
    At 6M turnover that means DUB has 7x P/S ratio

Is that high?

Write your reply here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $91.92K 2.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1065712 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 492158 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.