MNB 2.04% 5.0¢ minbos resources limited

Small holders panicking in the AM with that low volume selldown...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Small holders panicking in the AM with that low volume selldown to listing price. Larger players stepping up in the PM. Wouldn't at all be surprised to see a 3Y out this week based on that larger buying and interest.

The more I research this company the more bullish and comfortable I become holding it.

News imminent:

- DRC tenements granted. Immediate increase in Kanzi resource. Kanzi scoping study/desktop review due.

- Global Cabinda upgrade. Over 500Mt at 12.5% IMO for director shares to vest. Will give 62.5Mt of P2O5. (Bayovar 40Mt valued $1.1B) Diamond drilling will increase confidence of resource.

- Mongo Tando - "Additional drilling has recently been completed and is expected to significantly increase the resource estimate" - Jan 12 Presentation. Diamond drilling will improve confidence of resource.

- Cacata - PFS due Q2. Project economics confirmed. (NPV 350M for 50M CAPEX)

- Potash license confirmed. Resource targets announced.

I find it interesting that after Richards retired from DynoNobel after the Incitec takover he decided to back a phosphate play. He could of backed any commodity but he choose to back the commodity that is the mainstay Incitecs business. Add repeated reference to adding 'downstream processing options' and joining the dots I think Richards has big plans for MNB. Maybe to one day become a bigger manufacturer of phosphate fertilizers than Incitec with phosphate sourced from its low cost Cabinda deposits. Who better than to have the man who grew DynoNobel running the show too. Massive potential especially if 50M CAPEX to start Cacata DSO operation is all thats needed to realise these big plans with MINIMAL dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.